By booking with Lashes by Stef you agree to have Stefania DiGiuseppantonio perform eyelash extensions, eyelash lift and tint services and/or eyebrow lamination applied to my natural eyelashes and eyebrows. By booking an appointment I give the consent to the placement and removal of any of the offered services completed by the certified professional.
by booking an appointment you understand there are risks associated with having chemical treatments and artificial eyelashes and eyelash extensions applied to, or removed from my natural eyelashes. You further understand that that as part of the procedure, eye/skin irritation, eye/skin pain, eye/skin itching, discomfort, and in rare cases, eye/skin infection and blindness can occur.
You agree that if you experience any of these medical conditions with my services you will contact the certified eyelash extension professional and have the service removed immediately and consult a physician at your own expense.
By Booking an appointment you understand that even though the certified professional applies or removes the eyelash extensions or chemical solutions using the proper technique, the instruments, tapes, cleaners, eye gel pads, adhesives, removers and associated creams and chemicals used may irritate my eyes/skin or require a physician’s follow-up care and subsequent removal of the service received.
By booking an appointment you understand and agree to follow the care and instructions provided by the certified professional for the use and care of eyelash extensions, lash lift and tint or eyebrow lamination application. You realize and accept the consequences of failure to adhere to these instructions may cause the eyelash extensions, eyelash lift or eyebrow lamination to fall out sooner, damage the extension and/or decrease the time the service will last.
By booking an appointment you understand and consent to having your eyes closed and covered for the duration of the 60-180 minute procedure.
By booking an appointment you agree that no warranty or guarantee has been made to me as a result of the eyelash services or brow lamination technique, and that the final result cannot be guaranteed as each eyelash/skin type is unique.
By booking an appointment you agree to let Stefania Digiuseppantonio (the licensed professional) know prior to your appointment if:
- You are currently using contact lenses
- You are currently use of eye drops of any kind, prescription or over-the-counter for dry eyes (Sjorgens Syndrome)
- You are currently in use of anything such as oil-containing sunscreen or moisturizers around the eyes
- You currently have any allergies or sensitivities to instruments, fumes, tapes, cleaners, eye gel pads, adhesives, removers, eyelash or brow tint, sensitivities and/or allergies to hair developer that could cause my eyes or skin to develop a reaction towards
- History of claustrophobia or anxiety
- History of recurrent eye or tear duct infections
- Recent history of chemotherapy
- Or other medical conditions which would prohibit or compromise placement of retention of eyelash extensions. Eg; Lasik
By booking an appointment you understand that your participation as a client may be refused depending on if your responses of eligibility for the booked services, including but not limited to, if I am pregnant, nursing or if I have any known allergies or contraindications.
By booking an eyebrow lamination service you understand and acknowledge that:
- During the treatment, despite all precautionary measures, injury is possible. I will not hold the technician or business performing this service on me responsible in any way for any damages or issues that may arise as a result of having the Brow Lamination procedure performed on me.
- Despite application of the most advanced and top ingredients, an allergic reaction is possible.
- The minimum or maximum duration of the lamination/colour from the procedure cannot be determined with certainty.
- The technician and the business performing the service on me will not liable for any damages caused to me or my eyebrows in any way caused by any reason, including allergic reaction, reaction to previous procedures such as previous henna/tint on the brow hair, skin sensitivity, and my failure to follow the Brow Lamination Aftercare Instructions. As part of the aftercare, apply a moisturizing product developed specifically for Brow Lamination to prolong the results.
- I will notify my technician if i am pregnant and/or breast-feeding and have indicated yes to any of the above-state contraindications that may pose as a threat to the longevity and/or success of the intended service.
By booking an appointment you agree that this agreement will remain in effect for the booked procedure(s) and all future procedures conducted by the certified professional. You read English and understand that this consent agreement is legal and binding. By booking you agree to have read and fully understand all information in this agreement.
By booking you agree that you are over 18 years of age and provide consent to the agreement and to treatment(s).
By booking you release your technician (Stefania DiGiuseppantonio) from all liability associated with the associated procedures, which is performed with the utmost attention to safety and proper application using tools and products that the technician has been professionally trained to use. There is no guarantee for the bonding time of the eyelash extensions, longevity of performed services or the possible reactions associated with each service.
By booking you understand the after care instructions and will do your part to maintain the received services. You understand that there are many factors that may affect the life of the eyelash extensions, lash lift and tint and/or eyebrow lamination services such as water and moisture contact, weather conditions, and activities involving exposure to high temperatures.
By booking your appointment you verify that you have read and understand the above statements and agree to them.
Lashes by Stef (Stefania DiGiuseppantonio)